We support clients in taking all necessary steps to break old patterns, seek safety, and build a meaningful life free of violence.
Shelter Services are provided through our two emergency shelters and two long-term shelter programs confidentially located in San Diego County. Shelters provide safe housing for adults and children escaping violence. All residents may choose to access a spectrum of wrap-around services.
There are no right words to explain our gratitude for all that you have done for us. Thank you is not enough.
Project Safehouse and Hidden Valley House (safe, confidential locations)
- No-cost emergency shelter program for domestic violence victims and their families
- Safety planning including all members of the family
- Provides food & clothing
- Linkage to CCS legal and counseling services including support groups
- Referral information to community support services
- Children’s services include counseling, recreational activities, parent education, enrollment in school, and advocacy related to child safety
- Guidance and case management around long-term safe housing goals
- 24/7 access to trained advocacy staff
- 24/7 translation services available and in-person ASL interpretation available
- Referral and support finding safe housing for pets during stay
Long-Term Shelter: Next Step
- Housing units available for up to 18 months, for victims of domestic violence and their families
- Ongoing advocacy and support services to support self-sufficiency goals
- Linkages to all of CCS wrap around services
- Information and referrals to community supports
If seeking shelter services, please contact:
24-Hour Toll Free Hotline: 1-888-385-4657
CCS is committed to a client services environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. CCS assists all victims of domestic violence and sexual assault regardless of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, political affiliation/opinion, or veteran status.