Let us help you navigate through complicated legal systems so you can focus on healing.
My attorney did a phenomenal job assisting us. She was so informative and very helpful. I appreciate all the guidance she provided.
Our Legal Team offers trauma-informed, no-cost, holistic, wrap-around services to survivors of sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and stalking throughout San Diego County. We are here to help you.
Services are free and confidential for eligible individuals, and offered in different languages with language interpretation available (including American Sign Language). Residents throughout San Diego County are eligible for services.
Our Legal Services
- Consultation and court preparation for survivors of intimate partner violence – including Domestic Violence Restraining Orders (DVRO), custody, divorce, and related family law proceedings.
- Consultation and assistance for survivors of sexual assault and stalking – including Civil Harassment Restraining Orders (CHRO), crime victims’ rights, privacy, and related civil law matters.
- Information and guidance for survivors regarding housing, immigration, employment, and education concerns related to violence or abuse
- Walk-In DVRO Clinic at El Cajon Courthouse (See location and hours below)- including consultation and preparation of initial DVRO paperwork
- High Risk Teams – information, referral and court accompaniment. Click here to view High Risk Team details.
- Connecting survivors with a wide range of resources and referrals to CCS and community services –including, but not limited to, counseling, immigration services, emergency shelter, crisis line, and other legal support programs.
Location & Contact Information
Services are provided throughout San Diego County by appointment only, except for the Walk-In DVRO Clinic below. Please call (858) 272-5777 for more information.
The El Cajon Walk-In DVRO Clinic is located at the El Cajon Courthouse, 250 E. Main St., El Cajon, CA 92020.
Clinic hours are:
- Monday/Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday/Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- No appointment is needed – people will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
CCS operates the El Cajon Walk-In DVRO Clinic Thursdays and Fridays. Another legal services provider operates the clinic Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. There may also be free walk-in DVRO assistance at each courthouse during their business hours. They may also assist with Civil Harassment Restraining Orders and Elder Abuse Restraining Orders.
Please refer to the court website for up-to-date information regarding available services at sdcourt.ca.gov.
CCS is committed to a client services environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. CCS assists all victims of domestic violence and sexual assault regardless of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, political affiliation/opinion, or veteran status.