24/7 Crisis Hotline
Center for Community Solutions operates the only 24-hour toll free County-wide crisis line for crisis intervention, information, and referrals related to domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking in San Diego.
Our hotline counselors provide trauma-informed safety planning, emotional support, expert navigation of county resources, and connection to supportive services.All hotline services are free and confidential.
Crisis Intervention Services
- Safety planning
- Support and crisis counseling
- Wellness and coping skills
- Legal interventions including Restraining Orders
- Counseling and support groups
- Emergency shelter information, navigation, and availability
- Sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking information and education
- San Diego County Domestic Violence Resource Guide English | Spanish
CCS is committed to a client services environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. CCS assists all victims of domestic violence and sexual assault regardless of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, political affiliation/opinion, or veteran status.