- Get Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
Rape and sexual assault are traumatic and may impact many different aspects of a victim’s life. Survivors of sexual assault and rape often find themselves in complicated criminal justice proceedings and social service systems. CCS Sexual Assault Victim Advocates help survivors navigate these complicated systems and make informed decisions. Sexual Assault Victim Advocates provide information, support, and referrals to other resources. All services are free and confidential.
• 24-hour hotline for immediate and confidential phone counseling
• Individual, family, couple, and group counseling for survivors
Advocates meet the victim at the forensic exam site to provide emotional support and to help the victim make informed decisions
• Trained Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) member
• Supportive non-judgemental presence
• Provides linkage to additional services
Survivors can choose to have advocates attend the following events with them:
• Law enforcement interviews
• Court dates
Advocates empower victims by helping them make informed choices
• Guide to the criminal justice system
• Linkages to programs that address essential needs
• Help completing complex paperwork
To request advocacy services or to make a referral:
Please call the Coastal Office at 858-272-5777 and ask to speak to the Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy Manager. All services are free and confidential.
CCS is a member of the San Diego County Sexual Assault Response Team (SART).