- Get Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
• Empowering, non-judgmental emotional support
• Advocacy and accompaniment to court hearings and meetings
• Advocacy and accompaniment to domestic violence-related appointments
• Information and referrals to additional resources including: therapy, support groups, emergency shelter, and parenting classes
• Safety planning for victims and their families
• Education on the dynamics of domestic violence
• Assistance with filing a police report or with reporting the violation of a restraining order
Call CCS’s East County Office at 619-697-7477 and ask to speak with a Domestic Violence Victim Advocate (DVVA).
Here’s a valuable San Diego County Domestic Violence Resource Guide (English) for you.