Sponsor Or Attend A Special Event
Each year, CCS holds a variety of special events to raise awareness about relationship violence and sexual assault. All of the proceeds raised from our events go directly to support women, children and families in our domestic violence and sexual assault programs. In addition to attending the events, we have sponsorship opportunities available. There are many sponsorship levels to meet your needs or your company’s needs.
For all event information please contact Kimberly Jenks, our Special Events and Marketing Manager, at (858) 272-5777 x 151 or email@example.com.
CCS Signature Fundraising Events
- Tea & Tonic 2017 featuring celebrity speaker Terry Crews will be held on April 7, 2017 at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines.
- 11th Annual Chef Showdown: Culinary competition with San Diego’s Top Chefs & Mixologist was held on Thursday, October 29, 2015 at the Port Pavilion. Click here for photos.
- My Sister’s Voice coffee table book. Get your copy now! My Sister’s Voice coffee table book captures the evocative portraits and collective voices of women from all around the world. It’s a must have and it benefits CCS. Click here for your own copy of My Sister’s Voice book.
- My Sister’s Voice Private Salon Reading. Host a private book reading with friends in your own home or office. One of the featured women of My Sister’s Voice will share an excerpt from from the book with you and your guests. For more information on hosting a book reading please contact Kimberly Jenks, our Special Events and Marketing Manager, at (858) 272-5777 x 151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Sister’s Voice, ”Notes to Our Sons and Daughters,” was held on Friday, June 6, 2014, and was an incredible success! The photographic exhibit featured 39 evocative portraits by local photographer Pablo Mason, of women from diverse cultures and generations. Click here for photos from the event, and here for the portraits and video clips of the women.