Sponsor Or Attend A Special Event
Each year, CCS holds a variety of special events to raise awareness about relationship violence and sexual assault. All of the proceeds raised from our events go directly to support women, children and families in our domestic violence and sexual assault programs. In addition to attending the events, we have sponsorship opportunities available. There are many sponsorship levels to meet your needs or your company’s needs.
For all event information please contact Kimberly Jenks, our Special Events and Marketing Manager, at (858) 272-5777 x 151 or email@example.com.
CCS Signature Fundraising Events .
- My Sister’s Voice - My Sister’s Voice is a collection of 39 large scale black and white photographs of a culturally diverse, international and local group of women who demonstrate the breadth and depth of women’s participation in society. The women range in age from 18-92, and their portraits showcase the courage, wisdom and value of women of all ages in our society and global discourse. For the food of our shared humanity, the health of our culture, for society at large, and last but not least, our ability to meet future challenges, this exhibition asks all of us to work together; to dismantle artificially built barriers between the genders and thereby safeguard the continuity of our collective history. Click here to see all the featured women
- My Sister’s Voice coffee table book. Get your copy now! My Sister’s Voice coffee table book captures the evocative portraits and collective voices of women from all around the world. It’s a must have and it benefits CCS. Click here for your own copy of My Sister’s Voice book. Also available at Warwick’s bookstore at San Diego International Airport - Terminal 2
- Photography Exhibit at San Diego International Airport - Terminal 2, January – December 2016 View an exhibit featuring 18 women of the original large-scale black and white portraits from My Sister’s Voice, taken by Pablo Mason. The exhibit is free, open to the public, and located before airport security in terminal 2.
- My Sister’s Voice Private Salon Reading. Host a private book reading with friends in your own home or office. One of the featured women of My Sister’s Voice will share an excerpt from from the book with you and your guests. For more information on hosting a book reading please contact Kimberly Jenks, our Special Events and Marketing Manager, at (858) 272-5777 x 151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Sister’s Voice, “Notes to Our Sons and Daughters,” was held on Friday, June 6, 2014, and was an incredible success! The photographic exhibit featured 39 evocative portraits by local photographer Pablo Mason, of women from diverse cultures and generations. Click here for photos from the event, and here for the portraits and video clips of the women.