Sponsor Or Attend A Special Event
Each year, CCS holds a variety of special events to raise awareness about relationship violence and sexual assault. All of the proceeds raised from our events go directly to support women, children and families in our domestic violence and sexual assault programs. In addition to attending the events, we have sponsorship opportunities available. There are many sponsorship levels to meet your needs or your company’s needs.
For all event information please contact Jennifer Lynaugh, Special Events Manager at (858) 272-5777 x151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCS Signature Fundraising Events
- My Sister’s Voice Photography Exhibit at Oceanside Museum of Art - View 40 large-scale black and white portraits by Pablo Mason from November 1, 2014 until February 8, 2015. Join us for the Mega Reception on December 6 from 6 -8 pm!
- My Sister’s Voice coffee table book. Get your copy now! My Sister’s Voice coffee table book captures the evocative portraits and collective voices of women from all around the world. It’s a must have and it benefits CCS. Click here for your own copy of My Sister’s Voice book.
- The 10th Annual Chef Showdown: Taking a Stand Against Domestic Violence was held on Thursday, September 18, 2014. Click here for photos from the event.
- My Sister’s Voice, “Notes to Our Sons and Daughters,” was held on Friday, June 6, 2014, and was an incredible success! The photographic exhibit featured 40 evocative portraits by local photographer Pablo Mason, of women from diverse cultures and generations. Click here for photos from the event, and here for the portraits and video clips of the women.
- The 15th Annual Tea & Tonic was held on April 23, 2014 at The Grand Del Mar. Click here for photos from the event.