- Get Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
1. What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM, with extended hours by appointment for counseling services and therapy groups.
2. Do I need an appointment?
For general information, no but for specific services or to meet with a staff member, appointments are preferred. If you need immediate, confidential help, call our toll free emergency CrisisLine 24-hours-a-day at: 1-888-DVLINKS (385-4657)
3. Are services available in Spanish?
Yes, we have bilingual staff available.
4. What types of counseling do you offer?
We provide counseling for individuals, couples, children/teens, families and victims of crime.
5. Do you provide services for men?
Yes, we provide counseling services for men as well as same sex couples.
6. Do you provide services for individuals who commit acts of relationship violence?
No, CCS does not currently have a recovery program for perpetrators such as a 26/52-week DV treatment group.
7. Do you accept insurance?
No, but our fees are based on a sliding scale and are often little or no cost to the individual. We do accept Victim of Crime funds.
8. Can I receive services if I am not a US Citizen?
Yes, and all of our services are confidential.
9. Do you provide referrals?
Yes, we collaborate with a variety of other social service agencies in San Diego. Contact any of our administrative offices for more information.
10. Do you have volunteer opportunities available?
Yes, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities available. For a complete listing of volunteer opportunities fill out an online application or call our offices for additional information.
11. What kind of donations do you accept?
We accept monetary as well as in-kind donations. To view a current list of needs, please refer to the donation section on the Web site or contact our resource development department for more information at: 858-272-5777 ext. 120 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.